Opt-In to Receive Text Alert
- Login to your library account from www.highlandlibrary.org
- Select My Account from the top right.
- Choose Edit account
- Enter your mobile number
- Check the box to Opt in
- Click SUBMIT to save the change.
A text will arrive soon asking you to “reply YES” to confirm that you wish to receive texts from the library.
How to Opt-Out
Stop receiving text messages from the library by following the steps below:
- Replying to any message with STOP; QUIT; CANCEL; UNSUBSCRIBE; or STOP ALL, will stop all messages
- Texting STOP to either 35143 or 82453, which will stop all messages from all participating libraries
- Visiting your individual library’s web page and setting your profile preferences to stop all mobile notifications
- Library staff may opt you out of the text message service. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us for assistance