The Friends of the Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to supplementing library services, raising public awareness of Library related matters, organizing and expand programming and activities, and promoting use of the Library.
- The Friends of the Library are strong supporters and advocates for the library.
- Thanks to the Friends the library is able to provide museum passes to several museums.
- The Friends provide funds for the summer reading program, special programs held throughout the year such as the Wildlife program; “Raw” foods program,etc. and supplies for crafts programs for all ages.
- Help out with the library’s July Comic Fest
- Organize and plan the Library Fair and Book Sale in October with help from the library staff
To provide these benefits to the library the Friends hold book sales, raffles, and other fundraising activities.
Support our Friends
You can support us and become a Friend of the Highland Library today! Help is help no matter how large or small $10, $20, $50 or $100 would help tremendously. Anyone who donates $10 or more is considered to be a Friend of the Highland Public Library.
- Reader (Individual)……….$10.00
- Novelist (Family)…………. $20.00
- Best Seller………………….$100.00
Please consider sending a donation today
Donations can be mailed to:
Friends of the Highland Public Library
P.O. Box 537
Highland, NY 12528
Meetings of the Friends of the Highland Public Library Board are held on the fourth Saturday of each month at 10:30 am.
- President: Leslie Benson
- Treasurer: Heidi Souleotis
- Recording Secretary: Cathy Muller
- Corresponding Secretary: Lisa Green