Makes 4 servings.
Swimming Shark Jell-O Dessert is fun and easy to make with kids. Ocean blue jello with a floating gummy shark topped with mounds of Cool Whip is great for celebrating shark week and getting kids active in the kitchen. No cooking required. Parental supervision required.
1 package of Jell-O Berry Blue
1 8oz tub of Cool Whip
8-10 gummy sharks (Dollar General, Target.)
Wilton Color Mist-Red for icing (Michael’s) (Optional)
- Gather all your ingredients and 4 dessert glasses. Prefably clear or blue so you can see the swimming shark in the Jell-O.
- Make Jell-O according to the package directions.
- Distribute Jell-O evenly to 4 dessert glasses.
- Chill for 2-3 hours or until the jello is slightly thick, but not firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut tiny slits in the top skin of the Jell-O. Slide a gummy shark into the Jell-O cup.
- Place back in the refrigerator for another 2 hours or until thick.
- Top with Cool Whip and spray with Wilton Color Mist. Top with a gummy shark.
Use your creativity and add whatever you want to your Swimming Shark Jell-O Dessert! Maybe some pop-rocks for ocean stones, graham cracker crumbs for sand or add more gummy sea creatures.