We are out of Shark mugs!
These mugs are not food safe and should not be used for food or drink.
1 Ceramic mug
1 Tub of Black
1 Tub of White
2 Tubs of Blue
You may opt to use your own paint colors.
To maintain the paint colors you should seal the artwork with a spray sealer.
Mixing Paint Colors
Reserve a little black and paint for eyes and teeth.
Mix black and white paint to make gray.
To lighten blue, add white. (optional)
To darken blue, add black. (optional)
- Paint the shark head and tail gray.
- Paint the eyes and teeth white.
- Paint a black circle for the pupil.
- Paint a blue outline around the pupil.
- Put a white dot in the black circle of the eye.
- Outline the teeth with black.
- Paint the rest of the mug blue inside and out.
**If paint is dry, just add a little water!**