The library will be open to the public for limited hours beginning Aug 10, 2020. Services and the number of people allowed in at one time will be limited. As we prepare, we are taking precautions with the safety of staff and all community members being our top priority.
Hours will be MWF 11-2, TTh 2-6, and Sat 12-2.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE OVER 2 years of age IN THE BUILDING. If you can not wear a mask please contact the library and we will provide remote services. Social distancing must be followed.
- The traffic flow of the building is now one way. There are arrows on the floor and shelves throughout the building.
- The front door is only for entrance. All public will exit the building by the emergency exit in the children’s area.
- Books can be returned to the outside book return or at the book return in the front desk.
- Holds and crafts will be picked up at the front desk, but all checkouts will be done at the children’s circulation desk to prohibit lines in front of the entrance.
- We will be offering limited library hours for browsing and limiting the number of people at one time. Lingering in the library will not be permitted.
- Computers will be available by appointment only. Reservation times will be for 1/2 hour.
- In order to limit gatherings in the library, the children’s area will be open to one family at a time. Appointments are encouraged. All toys have been put away to prevent contamination at this time.
- The bathrooms and water fountains in the lobby will be closed until further notice.