Interesting facts of Pegasus:
Pegasus was a flying horse.
He was the son of Poseidon, the Lord of the Sea.
His mother was the dreadful monster, Medusa.
- Draw a circle for the head, and then draw an egg shape for the body.
- Thicken the lining you drew in step one as well as add in the ear, snout, and popped out chest.
- Draw simple looking front legs that are shaped like ears of corn and then sketch out the feathery wing that only has two layers of feathers.
- Here all you have to do is draw out the belly, and then get the back legs drawn out as well.
- You will need to draw in the wild looking mane and full looking tail.
- Draw out the very big eye, and then make the lining bold. Add a dash for the nostril hole, and then draw in the lines to make hooves. Lastly, sketch in the strand lines on the tail.