As we all join together in maintaining some sense of normalcy, our library staff is collecting resources for patrons
to continue to connect, learn and grown with us. Educators all over the world are creating and sharing content
so adults and children continue to learn and experience the world. We will be sharing this information through
this page and through social media. Be sure to connect regularly to see what's new and exciting.
- The Winchester Mystery House
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Historic Homes and Museums you can Virtually Tour
- Hudson River Bridges Tour
- DIY Shrinky Dinks
- DIY Marbled Paper
- Bullet Journals
- Scrap Booking
- DIY Sugar Scrub
- Mouse Bookmark
- Flower Corner Bookmark
- Paper Frog on a Lilypad
- 3D Paper Butterfly
- Accordian Paper Bee
- Fun Family Crafts
Online Resources for Crafting
- Scholastic Learning at Home
- Disney Imagineering in a Box Online Learning
- 450 Ivy League Courses Online for Free
- The Brain Scoop- Field Museum of Chicago offers interesting videos about the items in their collection.
- Coloring Pages from Museums - Use your discretion- not all images are child friendly.
- Steve Spangler Science- Fun and easy to do at home science experiments.
- Smithsonian for Kids Fun ways to learn for kids featuring games, and an online lab for play.
- Quogue Wildlife Refuge- Weekly Facebook live animal videos.
- NASA Kids Club
Storytime at Home
- Super Simple Songs - Nursery Rhymes and sing-a-longs for storytimes at home.
- Dance Songs for Kids
- LunchDoodles with Mo Willems
- Clavis Publishing Online Storytimes
- Calm - Free resources to help with anxiety
- Botanical Garden Gardens and Conservatories
- San Diego Zoo Animal Cams