- Butterfly Wings Are Transparent.
- Butterflies Taste With Their Feet.
- Butterflies Live on an All-Liquid Diet.
- Butterflies Drink From Mud Puddles.
- Butterflies Can’t Fly If They’re Cold
- Paper or cardstock – colored or white
- Colored pencils or crayons for regular paper
- Take 2 sheets of paper and fold in half. Fold in half again.
- On the crease (fold), draw a side of the butterfly.
- Cut out drawing. You should have 4 butterflies.
- Decorate each butterfly with a unique design.
- Cut out tiny antennas and attach.
- To glue: Fold one butterfly in half, put glue on back of wing, line it up with 2nd butterfly and glue together. Follow with others until all butterflies are connected.
- Attach a string or ribbon in between butterflies to hang.
Please share your butterfly on our facebook page or you can email them to: Sottaviano@highlandlibrary.org